Share Your Manufacturing Expertise at SOUTHTEC!
Do you have expertise in a specific manufacturing technology, manufacturing management (including lean) or other topics? SOUTHTEC is more than an exposition. It’s also three days of learning opportunities, technology transfer and idea generation for attendees – and a unique platform for you (and your company) to stand out above the crowd!
SOUTHTEC attendees want to experience the latest manufacturing technologies and management ideas that can help them grow and adapt to changing market conditions and customer demands. Demonstrate your company’s expertise in SOUTHTEC’s SME ZONE, on the show floor, and position yourself as an industry leader, in a non-commercial way.
SOUTHTEC 2019 call for speakers is now closed. Check back to see more details on SOUTHTEC 2021 call for speakers.
Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Automated Manufacturing & Assembly
Contract Manufacturing Services
Controls & Accessories
Cutting Tools & Accessories
Design & Simulation
Finishing & Coatings
Flexible Manufacturing Systems
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Lasers & Laser Systems
Mixed, Virtual & Augmented Reality
Quality Measurement & Inspection
Present to a High-Level, Influential Audience
Here are just some of the companies that attend SOUTHTEC.
American Ceramic Technology
ASI Southeast Inc.
Daystar Machining Technologies
Joe Gibbs Racing
Hays Fluid Controls
Levi Industrial Group
Morgan Advanced Materials
Pioneer Motor Bearing
Richard Childress Racing
Roush Yates Engines
Schaeffler Group USA
Sharp Machining & Tooling, LLC
Sharpe Manufacturing Inc.
Specialty Bar Products
Stanley Black & Decker
Stovall Machine Products Inc
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
Textron Specialized Vehicles
The Timken Company
Turbine Technologies Inc.
Here’s How You’ll Benefit:
- Share your technical expertise
- Attract the attention of key industry leaders and decision-makers
- Showcase your company’s leadership and innovative processes
- Gain industry-wide exposure through event marketing support
- Make new connections and network with peers from throughout the Northeast
- Offer creative solutions to today’s manufacturing challenges
To Be Considered, Your Submission Should Be:
- Electronically completed and submitted
- Timely and useful to the manufacturing community
- Intended for technology users
- Free of commercialism and clearly defined
- Free of comments regarding any industry competitors
- Be approximately 30 minutes in length, including 15 minutes for Q&A
- Focus on real-world applications
- Help attendees optimize new technologies or management methods
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness
- Discuss success of a given technology or process
- Explain leading-edge and practical uses
- Provide useful comparisons
- Offer in-depth information and expertise attendees can use immediately
Select the topic(s) for your presentation to help us find the appropriate speaking opportunity for you.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the SOUTHTEC Advisory Committee.
Please Note: SOUTHTEC speakers are volunteers. SME does not reimburse for speaking or travel expenses.