Complete Industry 4.0 solution platform that converts data into value.
Enable legacy machine tools to use open standards, add new sensors, integrate other enabled machines and devices to provide a collective dashboard of actionable intelligence for your factory floor.
See a demonstration of air-gapped IIoT 4.0 automation and closed-loop process control using low-cost equipment you may be using today.
- Integrated operations
- Metrology, additive, subtractive, robotics, analytics, and closed-loop process control
- Interactive process control: an in-process inspection KPI changes a fit-critical KPP
- Data analytics follow every part, sensor, and equipment in the system
- Metrology contains part characteristics
- Analytics, including OEE, represent current state of equipment
- Entire production process captured as a separately aggregated performance metric
Experts from Advanced Manufacturing International (AMI) will be on-hand to explain the demonstration and answer your questions. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see this cost-effective technology in action and learn how you can implement it on your factory floor!
The Integrated Solution Center will be in Booth #2017, adjacent to the SME ZONE.