Why Exhibit at SOUTHTEC 2021? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
The Southeast manufacturing industry continues to grow; fueled by a combination of new technologies, a highly skilled workforce and R&D investments. SOUTHTEC supports this thriving manufacturing market by providing the ideal forum for OEMs, tier suppliers and contract manufacturers to investigate and acquire new technologies that can help them diversify and grow. Connect with key decision-makers and purchase influencers, collaborate with new business partners and expand your customer base at SOUTHTEC 2021.
SOUTHTEC 2021 Has What You Need
- 76% of SOUTHTEC attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 36% of the SOUTHTEC audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
- 57% of SOUTHTEC attendees were first-time visitors in 2019
More than 5,937 manufacturing professionals attended SOUTHTEC 2019, exploring manufacturing equipment and technology from more than 495 exhibiting companies across 81,602 sq.ft. The educational sessions and networking/social events were highly attended, offering connections, tools and processes needed to drive the next evolution of your industry.
|Attendees by Job Function|
|14% Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive|
|14% Manufacturing Engineering Department|
|8% Manufacturing Production Management|
|6% Manufacturing Production Department|
|6% Manufacturing Engineering Management|
|5% Design Engineer|
|3% Product Design and R&D|
|3% Quality Assistance & Control|
|3% Control Engineering/Automation|
|22% Sales & Marketing|
Source for all statistics unless otherwise stated: SOUTHTEC 2019 Registration Data
Access to Key Decision Makers
SOUTHTEC 2021 allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing equipment buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment and technology sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Promoting Your Company
- Exhibitor Referral Suite
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post SOUTHTEC on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with SOUTHTEC followers on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website.
- Greater Visibility
SME targets high-level decision-makers in diverse industries through a multimedia SOUTHTEC campaign that includes:
- Direct mail pieces sent to key decision-makers
- Content-specific email campaigns to more than 200,000 prospects
- Comprehensive digital advertising campaign including social media, search and remarketing
- Print advertising in national and regional industry-related trade and business publications with a total circulation of over 1.1 million
- Targeted local advertising before and during the show
- Banner-ad placements on manufacturing-related websites
- Comprehensive website with detailed attendee information and online registration
Strengthen Your Sales Pipeline at SOUTHTEC 2021
Looking for highly qualified Southeast prospects? SOUTHTEC 2021 is the place to be, October 26-28, 2021 in Greenville, South Carolina. That’s because 76% of SOUTHTEC attendees influence their company’s equipment purchasing decisions, and 36% have equipment budgets exceeding $200,000.1 Don’t miss out on this high concentration of buying power. Reserve your exhibit space now at southteconline.com.
Exhibit at SOUTHTEC 2021
Space is limited and our show floor is filling up. Reserve your booth today to ensure you get the location you want. SOUTHTEC is the industry-leading Southeast manufacturing trade show.
1SOUTHTEC 2019 Registration and Survey Data